Settlers and Chillies.

It’s the start of a new week. The northern expansion is proceeding at pace and is pretty much on schedule for its completion in early 2474.

I’ve been handling several new families joining our thriving community. That’s four of the vacant homes now occupied, with six left needing minor renovations.

James has been showing off one of his plants in his garden, which, so far, he has managed to maintain much better than his usual standards.

He’s growing some chilli peppers native to Docosie. When fully ripe, he expects them to be around six inches long, with roughly the same diameter as a humanoid thumb.

The striking thing about these chillies is their colour when ripe, a deep, dark purple. James has tried these chillies before and described them as sweet but with quite a kick.

I’m not sure if I’ll try one when he gets a harvest, but I’m sure he’ll somehow bribe me into it. How fiery they are will ultimately affect the level of bribery required.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Know

who am I?

Unexpected