Perspectives from the Moon.

My trip to our moon base with James has been moved to today, so we set off this morning. It’s nice to be able to do my work from more than one location; it allows me to visit different parts of the colony's infrastructure and meet new people.

The view of the colony from the moon is quite spectacular, a vivid reminder that everything in this chaotic universe of ours is seen through countless different perspectives.

Everyone views the world slightly differently, and that’s what makes us unique. However, it can also cause arguments that lead to conflict and the loss of life.

No one is born with prejudice, hatred, or bigotry; these are all learned through observation and the teachings of others. Sadly, despite our societal advancements, these darker sides to our nature endure through the centuries.

I try my utmost to be open and transparent about my views and opinions, as well as kind and courteous to whoever I meet. I evaluate people purely on how they treat me and others. Not their race, gender, or sexual orientation. In the end, it’s our actions that define us.

Image from Unsplash by NASA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Know

who am I?

Unexpected