Moving On, Moon Bases, and Classic Horror.
There is something that Joined Trill seem to be very good at. Well, myself and others whom I've met over the centuries, at least.
This is being able to learn from the past without letting it dominate the future, knowing that it can't be changed and that looking forward is best for all concerned.
Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone says or does things they regret and get dragged over hot coals for. I am certainly not immune to this.
There are people who will continually remind you and torment you over these mistakes or lapses in judgment, like a stuck record.
It's not easy, but you just have to accept the past, take note, and move on. Going over it repeatedly does no one any favors, especially not you. Life is a journey to be enjoyed and treasured.
Anyway, back on Docosie today, after an enjoyable visit to the Moon base. I've made sure I have the next four Dracula films lined up to watch.
Maura, our esteemed governor, recommended one I don't believe they are watching on the Moon base: Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror (1922). I will be watching this tonight.
Image from Unsplash by 愚木混株 Yumu.
Comments
Post a Comment