The Rookie Q

​I spent most of this evening discussing what happened today at 13:00 hours with Governor Maura.

​The colony, once again, experienced an unusual incident, but this time there was one glaring difference: I was the sole witness, as a Q entity visited my office.

​This was not the same Q encountered numerous times by Captain Picard, Captain Janeway, and Captain Sisko.

​He was a very young Q, just beginning his journey of omnipotence, as I suspected. The reason why the colony of Docosie had experienced these whimsical flexes of his powers was purely random, a cosmic rookie testing his footing.

​Interestingly, he knew I had encountered a Q before during my life as Jadzia, so he realized I might put two and two together. To my surprise, he actually apologized if he had caused any issues.

​I advised him that he had only caused concern amongst the colonists, but I admitted it was one of the most interesting things to have happened here in a long time.

​He remained in my office for a good 20 minutes before disappearing. I have a feeling that won't be the last time I see him.

Image of Tom Hiddleston from Golden Globes Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Know

who am I?

Unexpected