The Knickerbocker Anomaly.

I actually witnessed it this time. I decided to work from our orbital platform today, and throughout the morning, nothing was out of the ordinary. But then, at 13:00—just like the previous strange occurrence, it happened again.

There I sat behind my desk, with only the ambient hum of the station's power, when my replicator suddenly came to life without any input from me and materialized a Knickerbocker Glory.

My first thought was that this was a joke by James. I tapped my combadge and thanked him for the treat, but he denied any involvement, adding that his own replicator had just produced the same dessert. He then mentioned that multiple incident reports were coming in and promised to get back to me.

A mere ten minutes later, James advised that, according to the reports, every single replicator on Docosie III had just materialized a Knickerbocker Glory. There was a good few minutes' silence on our call before I simply said, "I'm sorry, what? Are you joking?"

James assured me he wasn't.

James and his team investigated the issue and found no records of any requests made for the dessert. All requests before and after the event were logged, but there was nothing recorded around 13:00 for that item.

I thought the root beer fountain was odd, but this? This is just weird. There has to be something behind these events, and given their sheer strangeness, I'm starting to wonder if a certain entity, whom I've experienced once before, is among us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do We Know

who am I?

Unexpected