Silence at the Central Complex.
There is a palpable air of anticipation as the clock ticks toward 13:00, especially in the wake of the two strange occurrences over the last few days.
Today, I was taking a short walk outside the central complex after finishing lunch. As 13:00 approached, a mere minute before the hour, everything around me seemed to grind to a halt.
The bustling courtyard fell dead silent, and not a single soul uttered a word. It was as if time itself had hesitated.
When several minutes passed without any apparent news or activity circulating, people slowly returned to their daily business, though the tension lingered. The entire experience was profoundly surreal.
I later spoke with Governor Maura about my suspicion that these events bear all the distinct hallmarks of the Q. While I cannot be entirely certain, she has taken my concerns under advisement.
Should my theory be verified, Maura intends to reach out directly to Starfleet via the security detachment on our orbital platform.
Despite nothing actually happening at 13:00, the entire colony remains thoroughly on edge. What strikes me as most peculiar about these anomalies is their precise punctuality. The Q Continuum entities I’ve read about don't seem like the type to act on a strict schedule; they operate almost exclusively on a whim.
I could very well be wrong, but short of divine intervention or cosmic mockery, there is simply no rational scientific explanation for what we are witnessing.
Comments
Post a Comment